7.15.2015

updates


It's obviously been a while since I have updated my blog (over a YEAR!!!)... I am so grateful to be so busy with such exciting and beautiful projects that I haven't had time to properly photograph my new work and post it!  

But, on the bright side, I update instagram almost daily with little peeks of what's happening here... go to instagram, @bbpaperandink, to see my current work. 

I'm also working on a beautiful website with Madison House Design that should be up soon! brennabergerdesign.com

Otherwise, feel free to contact me via email or phone.
bbpaperandink@gmail.com
310.200.9329

xoxo,
Brenna

1 comment:

  1. We write essays, articles, research papers, dissertations, term papers and more. We provide quality writing in any format you desire. All of our papers are written from scratch so there is no worry about receiving pre-written papers. We custom make the best custom papers to the order. Our writers set the quality standard when it comes.

    ReplyDelete